Loading...
 

Twitch Music Lib


Twitch Music Lib

HQ


1190714 18:56:04
HQですが、現在みれません。
http://music.twitch.tv/

Twitch Music Library FAQ
https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-music-library-faq?language=en_US
> Can I use a track currently listed in a Twitch Music Library playlist even if that track is no longer listed within the Twitch Music Library?
> Please refer to the Twitch Music Library catalog list at music.twitch.tv for tracks currently available for your use,
> and contact us at twitch.tv/help if you have feedback or updates to recommend.

Memo


QA

Webはなぜみれないの?

http://music.twitch.tv/
は Topにリダイレクト
ずいぶん前から。
楽曲がここにあるわけではなく、許可楽曲のリストです。

このリストは有効なのか?

使われていると思われます。
よくある、アーカイブの一部がミュートのやつは、他の部分は許可曲のはず。
(メジャーなな曲を使っているばかりのLive)

Twitch Music Library FAQ
https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-music-library-faq?language=en_US
> Can I use a track currently listed in a Twitch Music Library playlist even if that track is no longer listed within the Twitch Music Library?
> Please refer to the Twitch Music Library catalog list at music.twitch.tv for tracks currently available for your use,
> and contact us at twitch.tv/help if you have feedback or updates to recommend.

でlibをみて下さい。のlistが見れない状態。

調べると他のLibを使うとあるが

ストリーミングFreeのがいろいろあります。
全部Freeのもの
月額支払で、使用がFreeになるサイト

Twitch Singsの曲とは違うのか?

違います。
Twitch Music Libは 許可している原盤のリスト(音は自分で用意)

Twitch Singsの用意している楽曲は原盤ではなく他が制作したカラオケです。
Twitch SingsのLiveでそのまま使えます。

他のMusic Libサイト

Monstercat

Monstercat
https://www.monstercat.com/
Monstercat - Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/monstercat

Sample
Monstercat Deep In the Night
Snails & Pegboard Nerds - Deep In The Night Monstercat Release - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5FkPFzyKs0

Pretzel Rocks


Pretzel Rocks
https://www.pretzel.rocks/

Stream-safe music for Livestreamers
Hours of Twitch, Mixer, YouTube and Facebook safe music, don't get DMCAed

Pretzel Rocks
https://www.pretzel.rocks/for/artists

Get Paid!
Streamers pay a subscription for premium features. We take 30% for Pretzel and pass the remaining 70% on to the artists!
The credit is all yours!
We make it easy at every turn for streamers to tell their audience who you are and where to find your existing stores and streaming pages.

NCS

NoCopyrightSounds - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aEa8K-EOJ3D6gOs7HcyNg
> NoCopyrightSounds is a Record Label dedicated to giving a platform to the next
> generation of Artists in Electronic Music, representing genres from House to
> Dubstep via Trap, Drum & Bass, Electro Pop and more.
>
> NCS Music is free to use for independent Creators and their UGC (User Generated Content)
> on YouTube & Twitch - always remember to credit the Artist, track and NCS and link back to our original NCS upload.
> View our usage policy and some frequently asked questions here: http://ncs.io/UsagePolicy


NCS(NoCopyrightSounds)
イギリスの音楽レーベル
EDM系音楽の配信。

Usage Policy | NCS Music
https://www.ncsmusic.com/usage/


Page last modified on Sunday July 14, 2019 19:53:43 JST